Friday 18 May 2012

A pot holder a day - helps you work, rest and play.

I have been looking at rather gorgeous images like this for ages now and lusting after a lovely wall of pot holders of my very own.

                                                                                    Picture taken from the Etsy shop Elisabeth Dunker

Since I know how to crochet and do have some time to myself every now and again I have decided to do a pot holder a day for seven days as a sort-of personal project. I have just painted my kitchen walls and have a nice big space for a bunch of them to go. There is one there already but I am sure there is enough room for seven more!

So here are the seven patterns I am going to follow:

Pot holder 1 - day 1

Is by Adaiha Covington and you can find it here on Ravelry - picture copyright adaiha







Pot holder 2 - day 2

Is by Coats & Clark and you can find it here on Ravelry - picture copyright springerin






Pot holder 3 - day 3

Is by McCall Pattern Company and the link to is can be found here on Ravelry - picture copyright aizome








Pot holder 4 - day 4

Is by Enterprise Yarn and the link to the pattern can be found here on Ravelry - picture copyright knittingnancy










Pot holder 5 - day 5

Is by Amy Manning and you can buy the pattern from her for $3 following this link to Ravelry - picture copyright amymanning










Pot holder 6 - day 6

Is by Eva.W and you can see how to make it by following this link to Ravelry - picture copyright butzelkuh










Pot holder 7 - day 7

Is by Bea Aarebrot and you cna follow this link to find the pattern on Ravelry - picture copyright mynameisbea





Aren't they all just gorgeous?! Hopefully I will manage them all and make my kitchen a prettier space? Who knows..but will keep you up to date and maybe you'll like the patterns and make some of your own! Pot holder one, day one tomorrow! Can't wait x

No comments:

Post a Comment